Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Aden by D.B. Reynolds

Book: Aden (Vampires In America #7)
Author: D.B. Reynolds 
Publication Date: 11/26/2013
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne -http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
My Rating: 5 Stars 

REVIEW 
This my first time having read a book from this Author and while I have not read the previous 6 books in this series I will give my review as honest as I can. 

We have Sidonie Reid who is sitting in the backseat of a rescue squad holding the hand of Jane who has been shot up with drugs although its made to look like an overdose Sid knows better. 

Sid is a reporter/writer and is the daughter of a very wealthy family . She intends to end this sex/drug ring if it’s the last thing she does and she knows she has to go to the top to get help. Sidonie goes to an event where they are going to announce the next Vampire Lord of Chicago and everyone seems to think the Vampire who will be chosen is Aden. So Sidonie goes over and introduces herself to this tall, dark and sexy vampire. Aden is intrigued with Sid and asks that she come to see him the next night and hands her his card. 
There is a lot of action in this book I’d call it more old Chicago mafia style.. Very well written to keep you wanting to read .. There is also a lot of Attraction , Some mild BDSM very well written 

Aden is a tortured soul a very sexy Vampire but very damaged 
Sidonie well she is one tough cookie but can Aden break her? Is she woman enough to finally stand by Aden?

The book is very well written and I wish I had read the previous 6 books but with what I have read I am rating it 5 stars !! I will definitely go back and read the last 6 books in this series !! 




Review copy provided by: ARC provided by Netgalley 

Buy Links 
Amazon: http://amzn.to/1bBxs2g
B & N: http://bit.ly/JvIfop

Post a Comment

0 Comments