Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Out Of The Box Awakening - Jennifer Theriot





















Book: Out of The Box Awakening  
Author:  Jennifer Theriot
Publication Date: 8/10/2013
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This is a fantastic book by a New to me Author.  From the very first word this book grabbed and kept me wanting to read more.  I just loved Olivia and Ash and all the grown up kids between them.

Olivia is a older woman in her 50’s who goes through something horrible after 30 years of marriage and Ash is the man there to save her from herself.  He also is the man who teaches her about Intimacy , Passion and how a woman should be treasured.

The book takes you on ONE hell of a rollercoaster ride though I went from Laughing, to Seething Angry , to  Crying.
I whole heartedly recommend this book to anyone who loves a uplifting and romance involved book.

All I can say is WOW !!!


Buy Links


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Awesome Review! Love my OOBA <3
    It is a book that will ignite every emotion within you!

    ReplyDelete