Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - The Queens Wings by Jamie K. Schmidt

Book:  The Queens Wings
Author: Jamie K. Schmidt
Publication Date: 5/27/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me Author ..

I am an avid Dragon Shifter lover so this book was right on the money for me.  I however was not prepared for what I read.  This is Unique.  We have Dragon Shifters who live among the humans doing day to day things. Now with that said.
In this story we have only a few Female Dragon Queens who must keep producing with hopes of having more females.  Females are worshipped and also been kidnapped.

Carolyn is a human or at least she thinks she is. She keeps having vivid dreams and believes in her heart she is a dragon who is just late to shift.  Only a few believe in her.  Enter Reed who hates humans. But things change when Carolyn shifts and is kidnapped.

Can Reed save Carolyn? And can Carolyn win Reeds heart?
What a shock as to who has been kidnapping the female Queens.

Pickup your copy of this awesome book and give it a read !!!


"Complimentary copy provided  for my honest review."

Buy Links


Post a Comment

0 Comments