Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Victory Run #1 by Devon Hartford

Book:  Victory Run #1 (The Story Of Victory Payne)
Author:  Devon Hartford
Publication Date: 6/6/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars





REVIEW
Rock Band – Skin Trade consists of Bobby on Drums, Rex on Bass, Scott on Vocals and Victory is on Electric Guitar .

Victory Payne guitarist in a Rock & Roll band called Skin Trade. She is girlfriend to the Lead Singer  Scott  who is one cocky SOB. They have finally got their chance to play at the Cobra Lounge and knowing many execs are here its important. Scott is one crappy boyfriend and in my opinion Victory needs to kick him to the curb…


Kellan
Visits the Cobra Lounge often and tonight he is wanting to see Skin Trade.
Kellan is very cocky and has a way with the women. He is adored by all women. But he has now
Set his eyes on the one woman who may not fall for his sex appeal. Victory Payne.

Not sure where this story is going as it left me hanging  but I along with you all who grab it
Will find out in the next book I hope.

The book is well written and the story flows which are big plus’s for me. However something is missing and I hope I find it in the next book ..  ROCK ON !!!!!!!

This book is true to Devon Hartfords style of writing.  I enjoyed his first series and I know I will enjoy this one .. Highly Recommend !!

Buy Links


Post a Comment

0 Comments