Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Release Day Blast - Charming Selene by Dee King

Book : Charming Selene
Author: Dee King




Charming Selene

All I wanted was for Alex to notice me. I was taking my chance today.
Of course, Cali was there. So, it was
a “No Go.” Then Sebastian, with his
arrogant self asked me to his lame party.
Sure, I said “Yes” but I didn’t really want to. Knowing Alex may be there does make me feel like I have a second chance.
All i wanted was this day and night
to be amazing. Except, I found out
that it was going to be a nightmare

of a party that was never going to end.





The Charming Series

Meet Selene, who was just your ordinary
teenage girl. Who only wanted one chance
to get to see if her crush had the same feelings. She gets the opportunity to
go to an end of the year party,
invited by the arrogant Sebastian and she learns that she is not ordinary, not at all.
The end of senior year, friends saying goodbye and learning who she is
becomes a task for Selene that she
never dreamed would happen to her.
Sometimes being charmed, is not always
what you want it to be.








Buy Links







Author Dee king
Dee King is the author of The Charming Series,
with her debut novel, Charming Selene.

Dee lives in Missouri, with her husband, two daughters, two dogs (Dublin & Zoey) & two cats(Salem &Alice).

Visit the Authors Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/AuthorDeeKing

Post a Comment

0 Comments