Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

New Group on Facebook - Blogger & Author Networking Group



Hello :)  Some of you know me some may not so Introducing me !!!



I am Tammy and I own
Book Nook Nuts Blog- http://booknooknuts.blogspot.com/
Book Nook Nuts Facebook Blog Page- https://www.facebook.com/booknooknuts
Book Nook Nuts Chatter Box Group ( Books, Readers & Authors Self promote Group )  -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BookNookNutsChatterBox/

and ...

Today I decided to start a group that is meant for Bloggers, PA's and Authors , Proofreaders, and Editing Services can also join !! Or anyone who promotes...

We all go hand in hand is my thoughts when I began this group. Its basically Networking. The more hands in the more exposure you get !!!

Authors can freely post their books with links so that Bloggers and Others on the group can share them. Bloggers feel free to share your page links and give some feedback about what your page covers.

Any service pages which caters to Authors feel free to post your sites and links

If anyone has an event, a tour , a release signup or needs donations for giveaways or takeovers please post them !!

No one is required to share anything posted or enter anything needed .  I myself will share any google doc from this group to my facebook blog in hopes of getting you more help.

I have always since I started my blog back in 11/2013 believed in helping everyone  Blogs, Pages and Authors .. I will promote regardless what genre it is.. I myself have a wide genre range that I enjoy reading.

Authors if you have a book that needs reviews PLEASE share it on the group perhaps others have free time :) 


There are so many Indie Authors who can benefit from Networking so this is my way of giving back because I feel Networking is greatly needed.

So if it sounds like a group you would enjoy  please click join !!! If you can't join if you could share the group that would be appreciated also.

A Saying I think pertains to many things.....  It takes a Village !!!! 

It just started today so it will take some time to grow !! But is growing quickly !!

Book Nook Nuts Bloggers & Authors Promote & Donate Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1555312048023274/


What this group is not for : 
Readers wanting to promote their favorite Authors books.. Please Join my other group 
Book Nook Nuts Chatterbox where you can freely post those types of postings .. 

Book Nook Nuts Chatter Box Group ( Books, Readers & Authors Self promote Group )  -
https://www.facebook.com/groups/BookNookNutsChatterBox/

Post a Comment

0 Comments