Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - The King -Black Dagger Brotherhood #12 - By J.R. Ward


Book: The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood #12)
Author: J.R. Ward
Publication Date: 4/1/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
I am an Avid J.R. Ward fan and I have to say it was a shock to see the errors in the book that I saw. But with that being said. I loved how we learn more of Wraths beginnings about his parents and why he is mostly against Beth having a child.

I also enjoyed all the other characters being in the book so I didn’t have to miss them too horribly.
I can’t wait to find out about what is going to happen to Trez and I’am and Assail. Well shoot I want to know more about them all.

The only complaint I would have is well 2. 
1.       I wish I hadn’t seen the errors. That is highly unusual in this Authors Books
2.       I wish we had more of Beth and Wrath and a little less of Xcor and Assail.

I loved the book though no doubt about it. And I highly recommend anyone wanting to read it make sure you start with Book 1 in this series !!

Thank You J.R. Ward for another Awesome book !!!!
 I have read this entire series although reviews have not been posted at this time.

The previous books all rated 5 stars from me. 





Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18108281-the-king

Post a Comment

0 Comments