Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Hunting Aaron by Miss Goldie



Book: Hunting Aaron
Author: Miss Goldie
Publication Date: 11/6/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
This book is intended for those over 18.. Extreme Adult Content 

New  to  me Author.

Very short and hot, steamy read

Katy is just getting over a very bad breakup.  She decides one night to head over to a new club Heaven that caters mostly to Army guys due to them playing hard which is her motto as well she works hard and plays harder.

The place is filled with tons of gorgeous guys so the choosing were many. But Katy set her sights on one guy Aaron. While in the ladies room she hears the ladies talking about Aaron and decides to make her move quick. 

She takes Aaron to her place and things steam up really quick. In the morning she basically throws him out as she is not wanting anything more than the sex.  But Aaron makes it clear he wishes to see her again.

Can Katy change her plans to include Aaron?
Well I suppose we wait for the next book to find out.


Quick read and quick is exactly how this book flowed I do wish we had more about Katy prior to her going this club. I was hoping for a little more build up.  The hotness and steam were all there. The story flowed although again I was hoping for more depth.
The book was well written and I would have enjoyed it more if it had more detail and length.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review







Goodreads Book Link


Post a Comment

0 Comments