Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - My Last Season With You by SVC Ricketts



Book: My Last Season With you
Author: S.V.C Ricketts
Publication Date: 10/15/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

There are some situations which may not be suitable for everyone F/F Genre but very tastefully written.  

Regina and Desi  have been best friends since they were very young. Regina has always loved Desi but it wasn’t until that day in college when Regina had to tell her friend good bye that she learned of Desi’s feelings for her. But Desi is an up and coming actress and Regina wants this for her. She doesn’t want her best friend and love of her life to be saddled down with her illness.  But love is standing besides that person no matter what comes your way.

What do you do when your leaving life just as your life is starting to feel lived?
Can Regina and Desi weather the storm?

This is a very heartwarming and tissue worthy book. Is a first book for me by this Author. I truly enjoyed the story I do wish the proofreader or editor paid more attention to detail.

I would still recommend this read and caution that you should have Kleenex.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.




Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23291700-my-last-season-with-you

Post a Comment

0 Comments