Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Bullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #19) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: Bullet (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #19)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 6/1/2010
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This has got to be my favorite of this series. We get so much action, suspense and oh yea the hotness is off the charts. Everyone is hands on deck including the elusive Richard who has not wanted to be apart of the threesome that is Anita, Jean Claude and himself. Well everything has changed and it will keep on changing. Mommy Dark who was thought dead again is so far from it. The were tigers and were lions are in dire straights and its' Anita they need.

Well that is all you get from me I suggest you pickup book 1 in this series and get reading its fantastic.

I got this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7121598-bullet

Post a Comment

0 Comments