Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs


Book: Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2)
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: 1/30/2007
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
In this second book in the series Mercy has to help out her Vampire friend and oh what a mess. On the other hand she is learning more about herself and some powers she had no idea she possessed. Mercy has to also deal with her ex-boyfriend Sam and the attraction she is feeling towards Adam.
This series just gets even better and I am now happy to say I have read it two times.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/285205.Blood_Bound

Post a Comment

0 Comments