Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Burned (Fever #7) by Karen Marie Moning


Book: Burned (Fever #7)
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Publication Date: 1/20/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I am happy to say we are back with Jericho, Mac , Christian and even Dani.
Mac still is being held some what hostage to that dreaded book and Christian has been kidnapped. The dilemma between Dani and Mac heats up. Lies and mistrust could tear Mac apart finally. The dark princes are in full force in this one. It had just the right amount of suspense, hotness, and just down right creepy. And just who are those trying to take over the Abbey? I enjoyed this book and was so glad we were back to normal after having read Iced I was confused but now I am back on board.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18891496-burned

Post a Comment

0 Comments