Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7) by Patricia Briggs


Book: Frost Burned (Mercy Thompson #7)
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: 3/5/2013
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
So far, I have to say I think this book in the series was my favorite. Mercy is yet again finding herself battling monsters. But first she and Jesse are in a car accident. Then things spiral out of control from that point on. Adam and the pack are taken, Mercy enlists the help of the fae, and the vamps.
She ruins a very expensive car and worries about that. And you meet the Moor but if you have read the other series by this author you will have learned of him there also.  I love Mercy she is one tough cookie.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17278540-frost-burned

Post a Comment

0 Comments