Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs


Book: Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1)
Author: Patricia Briggs
Publication Date: 1/31/2006
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Mercy aka Mercedes is a nightwalker aka shape shifter. But she is not what most would think when you think of a shifter no. She is tough as nails, and hangs out with other creatures like Vampires and she lives next-door to an arrogant Alpha Wolf named Adam. Something is happening to the OTHERS and one lands on Mercy's auto shop stoop so to speak. She decides to get Adam involved. Excellent story line, and a crap ton of action to boot. I first read this book back in April of 2013, this is my second time reading, and I still love it.

I got this book from my local library for both my first and re-read.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6354356-moon-called

Post a Comment

0 Comments