Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9) by Chloe Neill



Book: Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires #9)
Author: Chloe Neill
Publication Date: 2/4/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
In this book we meet a few other types of creatures. Merit and Ethan seek refuge at the Breckinridge packs home and oh boy things are never quiet for this couple.  Now its all hands on deck to find out who was taking various beings and Merit must find the ex Mayor of Chicago if she has any hope of breaking this mystery.

I enjoyed this book just as much as the others. Never ending with creatures and I love how the author gives us new types each book.

I got the paperback of this book from my local library. 

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12958042-wild-things

Post a Comment

0 Comments