Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: MARTiNi Sunday by Author: Fifi Flowers


Book Reviewed: MARTiNi Sunday
Author: Fifi Flowers
Publication Date: 6/30/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.
This is a somewhat comical romance. The male is the one who wants so much more, and he is hoping the woman of his attention wants as much.

Vixen has a lot of baggage and is trying to rebuild her life with her young son.

Sutton knows what he wants in life and has always gone after it although his childhood leaves a lot to be desired.

Cute, Short and I stayed glued to the pages.
Although I have never read anything by this author, the book flowed nicely, and I didn't feel like I missed anything.


Post a Comment

0 Comments