Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

#bookreview #fivestarread - Spirit Witch (Witches of Westwood Academy Book 6) Author: Gina Kincade, C.D. Gorri

 

Book: Spirit Witch (Witches of Westwood Academy Book 6)
Author: Gina Kincade, C.D. Gorri
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts


REVIEW
Enid has never really fit in and didn't know her place, so much in her mind is left boggled...
The other witches of course love her, and she knows she has friends.
I was so happy to see Enid finally get her story. There is so much in her memories that needed to come out and whoop boy does it ever.

Judge knows her, he will protect her, but does she know him?
When it all comes out WOW hang on to your seats cause it's explosive.
I sure hope the author gods find it possible to give us more in this series. I have loved every single book in this world.

**I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book**


Post a Comment

0 Comments