Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review - 5 Stars - Linus to the Rescue by Petra Lloyd


Book: Linus to the Rescue
Author: Petra Lloyd
Publication Date: 1/22/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I loved book three in this truly heart warming and loving story.
We still have Blue and of course, her very active pup Linus. Ben and Linus find themselves dealing with some scary issues as well as Blue is aging and the vet delivers some very heartbreaking news to Ben. The length to what this young man goes to keep his dogs is amazing.

This entire series is a wonderful experience for those who hate a certain breed of dog. We must remember that there are no bad pets just bad owners. I would suggest this story for anyone who loves animals, and it' is a great series of books for young teens as well.
The book is very well written and the story is just amazing. If I could rate it higher, I would.

I would also suggest you start with book one Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment