Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Captive (New Life #1) by Author Samantha Jacobey

Book:  Captive (New Life #1)
Author:  Samantha Jacobey
Publication Date: 3/15/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Samantha Jacobey is a new to me Author.

When I first started the book I wasn’t sure how I was going to judge it. It did seem slow to start but Oh my GAWD  it took off and never stopped. 
We have Tori a young woman although many think she is a girl under 18. Tori has been with a biker gang most of her life by the name of The Dragons. She is severely abused and I mean SEVERELY. But in time after so many hurtful things she gets revenge.  She is found by 2 Special Agents and one has taken a liking to her by the name of Eli Founder.

There is a deep friendship that grows between Tori and Special Agent Founder. She has never known this with anyone but 1 other who was killed. 

Can Eli help Tori overcome her past? And show her life can be good?

Grab your copy and also some tissues J


Buy Links


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. thank you tammy - I came to read this today and it made me feel so good!!!

    ReplyDelete