Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Saying Goodbye Without Saying Hello - RaeBeth McGee-Buda

Book: Saying Goodbye Without Saying Hello
Author:  RaeBeth McGee- Buda
Publication Date: First published  10/15/2013
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

This is a new to me author.
And to be honest I am not sure how to write my review on this book being a mother it took all of my strength to read it without tears flowing. The book is based on a true story and tugs at every emotion a mother, woman, family has. This is a story about a pregnancy that gets to the very end only to not have that happy ending . The author takes us on a daily journal of her pregnancy and all its ups and downs to the loss of her baby.
I know this book can bring healing to others who may have experienced this situation so to the Author I give a big shout out for her courage to write the book. 
It was a very good read so I would recommend it ...

I was given this book as a complimentary gift for my honest review

Post a Comment

0 Comments