Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Losing You (Stars On Fire #4) by Ryleigh Andrews @AuthorRyAndrews



Book: Losing You (Stars On Fire #4)
Author: Ryleigh Andrews
Publication Date: 4/4/2016
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

This book is part of a series and although it can likely be read as a stand, alone I would suggest beginning it from Book 1.  I have read the previous books in this series and let me say I am so thankful to have gotten a chance to read this book. It explains so much to me that I never realized from the previous three books. Mia what can I say about Mia she has always been screwed up obviously and Ethan did not stand for it at first. The story mostly focus' on Lizzie, Tom, and Marc. Lizzie and Tom are best friends and always have been however, Lizzie left town with little contact for over 8 years. Tom has always loved Mia and he may finally get his chance? Or will he?
Lizzie is back and at a party at Toms meets his other best friend Marc. She falls hard and it ends up costing her big time. And as any best friend would be there Tom is there to pickup the pieces, Lizzie, and him figure out something very important. No the story is not all love and HEA. The author gives us heartbreak, forgiveness and wow what an ending.
I totally and truly loved this story.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/29101896-losing-you

Post a Comment

0 Comments