Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Author Spotlight Page - Author Sammi J

Author Sammi J does not have a street team currently 
I am on her Team in my heart :) 

SYNOPSIS:


WARNING...Ends with a cliff hanger, Contains M/F/M and M/M loving. The story is told from three different POV's. Written in British English. Graphic descriptions, sexual situations and strong language. 18+ advised.

With one touch can three people entwine their lives? 
A night out for Peppa turns her world upside down and she finds herself in the middle of a growing attraction between two men. One being the man she has disliked for years and the other being a sexy drummer in an up and coming Rock Band called Viper. 
Noah’s the owner of Devil Records and loves his life, he can have any woman he wants, and then with one touch everything changes.
Juan is different, and so are his band-mates. He wanted fame and fortune but what he didn’t expect was to find two people that would come to mean more to him then he could imagine. 
With Peppa's ex-boyfriend, who can't let go, and a roommate that is out to cause nothing but trouble. Can the growing love between her, Noah and Juan bring them together or will secrets and lies rip everything apart?

TEASERS:



















BUY LINKS:




Buy Links 
Amazon -http://amzn.to/1i7RYOm
B & N - http://bit.ly/1lD7QZY


SHORT BIO:

Sammie J loves to read and, through her own dreams, her stories have started to take form. She finally decided to write things down when her dreams kept repeating every night, and she hasn't stopped since. She finds time to write while also being a stay at home mum to four children, who love to help her choose names for her characters. Her biggest supporter is her husband, who will stay up and talk to her into the early morning hours about her stories, and he isn't shy about giving her criticism. 
Sammie J likes to think she has a wicked sense of humor and she hopes it comes through in her books to her readers. If she can make you laugh, then her job is done and she feels complete.



AUTHOR LINKS:


BOOKS IN THE WORKS :

Forever Viper 


















Questions I asked the Author !!! 



1. When did you first start writing?
I remember writing something when I was a teenager and hiding it away but that is the only time I can remember doing anything til June 2013 and I haven't stopped since and I don't plan to.

2. Did you always know you wanted to write?
No, never in a million years. I can't spell, punctuation what's that? It never even entered my head til I started writing down my dreams and these stories started to form.

3. Who are some of your biggest Influences?
That's a hard question to answer. In life it would be my hubby and my kids they are my support system and I would be lost without them.
In writing it would have to be every Author I have ever read because they brought my imagination to life.

4. Who are some of your favorite authors?
Oh my, I have so many J.R.Ward, Rachel Caine, T.A.Grey, Destiny Blaine, Dannika Dark, Susan Mac Nicol the list goes on and on 

5. Whats in the works for you next ? When will it be released?
Piece of Heaven is with my editor right now, I have my fingers crossed that I can release Aaron to the world in March 2014.
I am writing Forever Viper at the moment which I have no set date for release. But I am aiming for July 2014.
I'm also writing Saul's story when I can and I plan to release him on my birthday which is August 10th 2014.
I also have two other stories I'm working on when I get the time and I have no idea when I will release them. 

6. Do you have a street team ? Is it open for new members?
Whats the URL to join?
Street team? Don't be silly I'm not worthy of one yet, but give me time maybe in the future it's something that will come.

Me: **shaking head **  She truly doesn't know just good of an Author she is !! And I will be the First one in line to Join her team when one Starts !!! 

7. Is there anything in particular you do in preparation for writing?
There's nothing special I do. I write best when the kids are at school and I've learnt to turn Facebook off as I'm easily distracted.

Me: ** laughing out loud ** You all should see some of the photos she posts while searching for 
Cover Art < GRINS>

8. Do you have any advice for anyone struggling to become a writer?
Don't give up, if you have a story to tell then tell it. You will hit blocked walls from time to time, but stay strong it's all worth it in the end.

9. Do you have an Author Page? 
What is the URL?
Yes I do, I love to hear from the readers and hearing their thoughts about my stories. At times they can make a bad day into a good one by just telling you they loved your characters.  
https://www.facebook.com/Authorsammiej

Me: ** Again Grinning **  I hope everyone goes and says HELLO and fills her wall up with some love 

10. What part of the world do you reside in?
I live in the south west of England in a county some of our Royals like to reside in.

Me: Thank You Author Sammi J for Answering all my silly questions :) Love You <3


Post a Comment

0 Comments