Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - FURY (#1.5, Fierce) by Author Clarissa Wild

Book:  FURY (#1.5, Fierce)
Author:  Clarissa Wild
Publication Date:  3/17/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne - BookNookNuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

This book is told from Hunter Banes point of view. We learn more about his life prior to college, about his brother whom is his whole world basically. We learn why he is fighting and why he is involved in this drug blowout.  We also hear from his point of view on how he met and fell so deeply inlove with Autumn Blakewood < His Leafy>
Hunter comes across to all who know him as this BAD BOY with a huge chip on his shoulder but in this book we learn why he is how he is.

The first book Fury was Autumns point of view and I have to say I wasn't thrilled with it as it was slow to grow. But with Fury everything comes to a understanding for me and I JUST LOVED this book !!
Clarissa Wild has definitely got a New Fan. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone I know. It is a book series told in a POV but this concept is one I adore and This book brings back to me why I like POV books !!! Clarissa rocked it with Fury !!!!



Review copy provided by: Complimentary Copy provided by Author for my Honest Review

Buy Links

B & N:  http://bit.ly/1kwnwhD
Book also available at Kobo, Smashwords and AllRomance 

Post a Comment

0 Comments