Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Sweetest Surrender - Katie Reus

Book:  Sweetest Surrender
Author:  Katie Reus
Publication Date: 3/30/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 stars


REVIEW
Yet another HIT from Author Katie Reus

This is the next installment surrounding the Serafina and yes we get visits from those characters we loved from the previous books which just tickles me J  because I love when characters from a book series flow through to the next and so on. This is Angel and Vadim’s story.  Vadim comes off to many women as someone untouchable, a man who is kind of fierce. But Angel  only ever saw a gorgeous loving man  and considers him her friend and wants more but he has never given her the slightest hint that he was interested. So it took his good friend Hayden to set him straight on what he should do.  Angel runs into some troubles and of course Vadim   is to the rescue. Just like all the previous books. Katie gives her heroines a  strength all of their own they are not weak  and then the males are our hero’s and Vadim is no less. He is Fierce in his protecting of Angel and he will move the world basically for her.  So in this book it’s our Computer Russian Geek to the rescue.  I loved this story it was so sweet and romantic, We get our action, and Passion totally read worthy a few times !!! I am ready for the next installment now Mrs. Reus  not to be pushy .. I loved this book and I am ready for the next one  !!!  I recommend you begin with the first book or start with her Red Stone Books as they all flow together J You  will not be disappointed with any of them.
After reading this book you will know why I really really  hope ONE Of the twin’s story is next !!!


Review copy provided by: I received a gifted copy from the Author for my honest review

Buy Links



Post a Comment

0 Comments