Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars -To Light The Dragons Fire by Margaret Taylor

Book:  To Light The Dragons Fire (Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs ,Oh My ! Book 1)
Author:  Margaret Taylor
Publication Date: 6/15/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
This is a new to me author.

I am an avid dragon shifter book lover and I will say this book gives you so much more than dragon shifters. There are many paranormal beings. 

We have twin sisters Terra and Lanni whom at first I thought were human but well as the story progressed  I  was not sure of that. And as far as twin’s go they couldn’t be more different from each other.

And we have the Dragon King Draven who must find a red haired human beauty to fulfill the last thing on the list for all evil to be fulfilled although I am not sure what that means. And I couldn’t figure out which sister he should be with either.

The writing is good although for me it was all over the place one world to the next and I found I lost track of things quickly. With that said it was a great fantasy read and there was a lot of action and suspense involved. I don’t know if there are too many paranormal beings perhaps but something just didn’t click with me in a few spots.  But perhaps Book 2 will enlighten me more. Because I saw greatness trying to come through.




Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22431318-to-light-the-dragon-s-fire



Post a Comment

0 Comments