Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Alpha Instinct by Katie Reus



Book: Alpha Instinct – Moon Shifter #1
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 2/7/2012
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I have read a few of the books in this series and I enjoyed them so much that I wanted to go back and start  with book #1 and I am so glad I did.
In this book we have shifters who are now mating outside their race. Some are not happy about it.
They are also dealing with biased shifters and one is crazy as all get out.
Taggart wants Ana’s land to build what is going to destroy the town.

Connor Armstrong has come back to the woman he has loved his entire life. Her family has no one left but the women and although Ana is an alpha by some regards however she is no man or match for the evil that is upon her family.

Will Connor win Ana after all their years apart?
Can he protect the pack and her family?


I enjoyed this book and I can not wait to start book #2 in this series.



Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11098030-alpha-instinct

Post a Comment

0 Comments