Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Blood Assassin - The Sentinels #2 by Alexandra Ivy


Book: Blood Assassin – The Sentinels #2
Author: Alexandra Ivy
Publication Date: 12/30/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Our Sentinels are back and oh my do they bring the action and suspense with them. Vahalla will be turned upside down yet again.

Fane is heading out of Vahalla and going back to Tibet.
But what about Serra? He refuses to admit his feelings for her and she has all but thrown herself at him.

But things go totally wrong and now Serra is missing. Fane is determined to save her come hell or high water.

Wolfe and The Mave < Lana > are going out together to figure out what is going on as Lana is sure she knows the Shadow Assassin who is the reason Serra left Vahalla.

Bas the assassins daughter has been taken but by Whom? and How?

Serra can save her and Bas knows this so he makes it impossible for her to say no.

I love how the norms and the high bloods all intertwine from the first book into the 2nd book.

Alexandra Ivy knows how to draw in the reader and keep them reading until its all over and they want more. So I am one of those who will be waiting for the next book in this fantastic series.

Fantastic book and I highly recommend you start the series from book 1 although I am sure they can be read as stand alones.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21535284-blood-assassin

Post a Comment

0 Comments