Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Cherished Mate - Red Moon Pack #4 - Vanessa Sims


Book: Cherished Mate - Red Moon Pack #4
Author: Vanessa Sims
Publication Date: 11/14/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

In this story we have Brother Nicholas's story. He has been captured by the madman hunter.
In another town there is an alpha shifter who is being called to the Redwood Packs land he is not sure why. Anton doesn't want to be alpha leader but he is over a few which is as big as his pack is.

Anton is going to have an issue with an ex lover and the heartbreak this causes Nicholas is horrible.

I was so happy Nicholas finally got a mate and it just broke my heart at the hurdles him and Anton had to go through.

I truly wish the story was longer but it was the best of the 4. I really enjoyed this one.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23555297-cherished-mate

Post a Comment

0 Comments