Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review - Sister Christian -Genesis by Lisa Beth Darling



Book: Sister Christian –Genesis – Sister Christian Book #1
Author: Lisa Beth Darling
Publication Date: 11/23/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
A very twisted story between a brother and sister.

I am not sure what I thought this book was going to be but it turned out to be nothing I would have imagined.
Hannah knew some secrets growing up. Secrets her brother is now learning. Why now?
He has to take care of Hannah now but how?
Richard although a successful doctor has severe issues of his own.

But with time spent between them brother decides he loves his sister enough to fight for her.
Richard always thought he went through hell with his father? Well there was no hell like that of which his sister Hannah endured at the hands of hers.

This story kept me reading without stopping. It pulls on every emotion a person has. It's well written and a very deep soul wrenching storyline. The last few chapters I found myself crying and pleading with the characters in the book.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review. I highly suggest it if you enjoy such stories.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23603288-sister-christian-genesis

Post a Comment

0 Comments