Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review - 5 Stars - Stone Cold Iron Tornadoes #1 by Olivia Rigal


Book: Stone Cold – Iron Tornadoes #1
Author: Olivia Rigal
Publication Date: 3/31/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
David Mayfield is a cop who is killed in the line of duty or is he?
Lisa is away in New York when she gets word that her brother has died. She heads back to Florida to be with her mom and her the man who she has loved all her life and her brothers best friend Brian turns out to be apart of a motorcycle club and not the good cop she always thought he became.

Lisa tries to find out what happened to her brother but she is getting no where as everyone including the police chief who is now dating her mom is so closed lipped. She does know the attraction she has always had for Brian is still there but after the funeral and wedding she is headed back to New York.

What is going on? Will Lisa ever find out?

I enjoyed this very short story and wish it had been much longer.
I will be looking to read more of this series.

I was gifted this book for my honest review.
I have finally had a chance to read and review it.. I wish now it hadn't taken me so long.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21840267-stone-cold

Post a Comment

0 Comments