Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Author Exclusive - Jennifer LaCross -In My Bed (Second Story Series, Book #2



Book Details
Title: In My Bed (Second Story Series, Book #2 – can be read as a standalone)
Author: Jennifer LaCross
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 16, 2015



Book Summary

The past can shape us ...

Jenna Fitzgerald's beliefs have become her truths.

She's discovered that it's easier to stay away from love than it is to try and deal with the loss of it. She doesn't want a relationship and she has no plans to fall in love. But falling into bed with a guy ...
Well, that's a different story.

Nate Campbell's rules have been set.

He's learned that it's important to really get to know a girl before you move forward. He's not looking for something simple and easy. He's looking for something real.
And he won't give up until he finds it.

But what Jenna and Nate soon realize is that love is truth. And it doesn't always follow the rules. Sometimes you don't get to choose who you fall for.

Sometimes you don't get to choose whether you fall at all ...


*This is the second novel in the series about the members of the band, Second Story. In My Bed can be read as a standalone novel. Some of the material from In My Bed may be considered inappropriate for readers under 17.




Goodreads Link

 Purchase Links




Author Bio
Jennifer LaCross is twenty-six years old and lives in Southern California with her husband, three young children, mother, and their dog. She stays at home during the day and works a part-time customer service job at night. 

When she is not writing, working, or chasing around after her three little ones, she loves to read. She is a sucker for a happy ending. She also admits to enjoying some trash tv now and then. She also loves to bake. Sweets are her kryptonite.







Author Contact Links



Author Exclusive

Character interview 

Interview with Nate Campbell (from In My Bed)
1.     The first time you saw Jenna what went through your head?

The first time I saw her, we were at The Grove. She was sitting at a table with her friends and I thought, She looks happy. I couldn’t stop looking over at her and watching the way she laughed. She was free and open. It’s funny, because she’s told me that’s one of her favorite things about me—my laugh. I guess we have that in common.

2.     Give us one word that best describes Jenna.

Strong. Most people who first meet her would probably use the same word to describe her. Either that, or confident, but I’m using the word in a different way that most people would. Since we’ve been together, she’s changed a lot. When I first met her, she was a fortress. Now, she’s able to open herself up to me and make herself vulnerable, and I think that takes more strength than hiding your vulnerabilities.

3.     What’s number one on your bucket list?

Go skydiving. It’s something I’ve always wanted to do, but have never gotten around to doing. There’s not big story behind it or anything, it’s just something I really want to experience.

4.     What one feature do you think women find most attractive about you?

Probably my eyes. They’re actually my favorite part about myself. I’m the only one of my siblings that got my mom’s green eyes. And I’m usually not one to brag, but they’re pretty amazing. Someone I know even called them magnetic… *coughs* Jenna. *coughs*
  
5.     If you could be a superhero which would you be and why?

That’s easy: Superman. He can fly, he’s faster than a speeding bullet, and he’s unbelievably strong. I mean, what else is there? I’ve always loved Superman, even though a lot of people say I look more like Thor. *chuckles*

Post a Comment

0 Comments