Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

#bookreview #threestarread - Blood Cursed - A Dark Angel Novella by Elisabeth Popolow



Book: Blood Cursed - A Dark Angel Novella
Author: Elisabeth Popolow
Publication Date: 11/30/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 3 Stars


REVIEW

This is a new to me author. It’s also a M/M short story in many ways.

It took me a bit of time to finish the book it needs a lot of editing work, there are missing words , misspelled words and over all the story line seemed like it was struggling.

The characters although likeable really were not strong characters.
The romance was ok

I do feel if someone takes the time to edit the book it would overall be a good book
I love angels, dragons, vampires and demons and this book gives us that but the story is weak.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23685125-blood-cursed

Post a Comment

0 Comments