Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review - 5 Stars - Defenseless Diamond Girls #3 by Elisa Dane



Book: Defenseless – (Diamond Girls #3)
Author: Elisa Dane
Publication Date: 1/27/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Claire and Rykers story does not begin with anything happy which is what Claire usually is. She is the bouncy happy air of her team and friends. But.
The cheer gym has been horribly vandalized but who would do such a thing?
None other than Tayla's cousin Ryker Vaughn. What will this do to Tayla?
Claire knows Ryker is one tough guy but could he really have done this?

So many things happen in this book Claire faces a horrible loss and how to deal with things.
The girls are getting ready for the Championships but need a replacement who will step in to help?

I enjoyed this book I hate to say even more than the first 2 books in the series but this one grabs your heart and
keeps holding through out the entire book. I loved it..

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23562847-defenseless

Post a Comment

0 Comments