Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review-5 Stars-My Dragon Masters-Sanctuary Texas#2 by Krystal Shannan



Book: My Dragon Masters – A Dragon Shapeshifter Romance Sanctuary,Texas #2
Author: Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 12/18/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW


I am an avid dragon shifter book lover and this one was different in so many ways.
We not only get dragons we get so many paranormal beings.

Eli and Miles need to find their mate they know she has crossed over into their world.
She is lost without them and could do so much damage.
They are however oathed to Rose and the girls. Now how will they get to their mate?

They thought her dead everyone did.

How the last of the Drakonae escaped the veil is seething to Xerxes.  Diana was taken prisoner however and all thought her dead. Are Diana , Miles and Eli the last of their line?

Miles and Eli are married to Diana and must be with her but how will they get to her?

And what will happen when they find one of the 4 daggers? Can they fight to get the veil back from the Incanti brothers?
The romance scale is off the charts. The threesome of Miles, Diana and Eli are wickedly hot.

Rose agrees to try to find Diana via one of the Wolf packs. So many twists and turns and action.  
I want to know what happens for Eira the vampire who saved Diana.
This book was really good. I can't wait to find out what happens next in this small town of Sanctuary.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23932687-my-dragon-masters-a-dragon-shapeshifter-romance

Post a Comment

0 Comments