Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Hunted-Sabrina's Vampire #3 by AK Michaels

Book: Hunted – Sabrina’s Vampire #3
Author: A K Michaels
Publication Date: 5/1/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Kyle has learned some disturbing news from Frank his FBI contact.
Now what is he going to do? He must keep his mate Sabrina safe.
He makes a call to Gabe a friend of his at the Super Natural Enforcement Bureau for help.

Now his dilemma is how to keep this from Sabrina?
He doesn't want to lie to her but he must keep her safe.

They are off to his maker Boyd’s home and wow the action begins.
Boyd is a very powerful vampire who will finally meet his life’s  match or will he?

I think out of the series thus far this was by far my favorite book. Kyle is one heck of a strong vampire with
a fierce determination to keep his mate safe. I love the alpha attitude but I also love how strong Sabrina is.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22373069-hunted

Post a Comment

0 Comments