Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars - Bound to Danger: Deadly Ops, Book 2 by Katie Reus Narrated by Sophie Eastlake

Bound to Danger: Deadly Ops, Book 2
UNABRIDGED
  • by Katie Reus
  • Narrated by Sophie Eastlake
  • Reviewed: 1/24/15
    "Hot and Suspenseful !!"
    Overall
    Performance
    Story
    Would you consider the audio edition of Bound to Danger to be better than the print version?
    Oh yes I loved listening to this book

    Who was your favorite character and why?
    Maria was one of my favorites because she has endured so much yet is very strong.

    Which scene was your favorite?
    When Kade first shows up at the hospital where Maria is after an explosion

    Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
    I found myself with many emotions from laughing to screaming at the screen of my kindle

    Any additional comments?
    I enjoyed this book in print and in audible.

Post a Comment

0 Comments