Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Run by Holly Hood



Book: Run
Author: Holly Hood
Publication Date: 4/3/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

New to me author.

Where to begin wow is what I will say. This book took me on one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. We have Kendall who is taken at a very young age by her crazy Aunt Wanda.  Wanda has let Kendall believe all her life that her mother Joy Ann is a horrible person. Kendall has lived on the run her entire life as Wanda is one heck of a bad person. Kendall is now 20 but still stays captive by her Aunt.

They have very few friends but one constant is Mason whose mother is just as bad as Aunt Wanda. Mason loves Kendall although their lives are so screwed up.  Finally life takes a turn and this young couple make their move to a better life.

Let me say. This story flows so smoothly, the author is very detailed with each character I didn't fear getting lost a long the way. This is truly a heart wrenching story of a girl so lost and her one constant although just as screwed up as she is he does what he can to get their lives better. Its' about love and sacrifice. I found myself wanting to rip the head off the aunt and then I found myself crying truly a wonderful story.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25003478-run

Post a Comment

0 Comments