Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Sunstone by Holly Barbo


Book: Sunstone
Author: Holly Barbo
Publication Date: 3/31/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:  5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

During a time before machines the moon goddess knew the tides were changing and she entrusted some stones to 3 select she trusted. Each had a job to do. Kes has come back from school and is now helping out with research for his adoptive father. One evening those who wish to cause an uproar come and cause deathly harm to the old man and Kes knows what he must do. Having found the stone while diving. We have machinery which threatens to cause a revolution.

I must say this book was a first for me in this genre and I was pleasantly surprised. It had a paranormal feel to it and was very well written. And the cover speaks for itself. 

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25259499-sunstone

Post a Comment

0 Comments