Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Unsettled by Alisa Mullen


Book: Unsettled (Chosen #1)
Author: Alisa Mullen
Publication Date: 2/5/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Lizzie has returned to Boston after her trip across the world with Chase who at the time was her boyfriend. She is now 23 yrs old and her life is still in such turmoil. Anything that could go wrong does after a night out with her brother’s girlfriend. Lizzie's life spirals downward. While out at a bar with Darcy she meets a bunch of Irish guys and one named Teagan has decided he wants Lizzie for himself. There is just a few problems.  Teagan leaves soon to go back to Ireland and Lizzie is afraid of doing serious.

Well all kinds of things spiral in this story.  At first I was all for Teagan but later in the story I loathed him beyond comprehension. I wish Lizzie had started things with Freddie. This was a roller coaster of emotions book. I enjoyed it and now need book 2. So I know what happens.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20934173-unsettled

Post a Comment

0 Comments