Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review - 4 Stars - Night of the Fae - Ana Martin #1 by Lyneal Jenkins



Book: Night of the Fae - Ana Martin #1
Author: Lyneal Jenkins
Publication Date: 11/10/2012
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:  4 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

We have a young girl Ana Martin who has a horrible young life. As she gets older she begins to see other worldly beings. She meets and falls in love with Gabriel who later she learns is a fae of sorts. The closer they become the more she is becoming like him she has a glow to her. Now she is being hunted by fae who want to kill her. She loses a friend and almost loses more to these horrible beings. Then top it off with the daughter from hell.

I do enjoy reading about Fae as I love all paranormal. The writer did a great job at getting the story across although it leaves us with a cliff hanger. The characters were a little complicated to get to know but I eventually caught up with it all.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18274495-night-of-the-fae

Post a Comment

0 Comments