Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Imprisoned (Tortured Soul 0.5) by Kate Givans @KateGivans



Book: Imprisoned (Tortured Soul 0.5)
Author: Kate Givans
Publication Date: 10/21/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author

Let me start by saying this is a very short book but it packs a very powerful and emotional punch.
Drinking and driving does not mix and when you lose your best friend well hell in itself begins to wreck havoc on your very soul.

Josh learns a very hard lesson in life the hard way. When he awakens in the hospital its obvious by the look on his familys face that his life will be turned upside down.

Can Josh ever find life again?
What of his soul?
Can he forgive himself?

Make sure to have your tissues as this story just rips at your heart. I felt the characters anquish down to my very core. The author has done an excellent job with this story.

Well the book leaves us with a cliffhanger and although I don't like them I did love the book and the story.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23391192-imprisoned

Post a Comment

0 Comments