Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Protective Instinct (Moon Shifter #5.5) by Katie Reus @katiereus



Book: Protective Instinct (Moon Shifter #5.5)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 5/19/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I was so excited for this story to be written. Teresa and Ryan are crazy about each other and they know they are mates however Ryan is still reluctant to mark and bond with Teresa. Well she decides she needs some time away and while out with one of her pack members all kinds of crazy happens. In the previous book if you have read it you know Teresa has a few sisters and one of them decided to kill an ancient vampire.  Not out of spite but to save her life. Now that is all I am going to give you about that.

As per Katie's style she gives us a crap load of action, suspense and a whole lot of HOT alpha male in this story. And we also get a few sneak peeks I call them at whose story may be next WOW is all I can say give me more.  This was a short story but a nicely packed one. LOVE this series.
I was gifted this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25277578-protective-instinct

Post a Comment

0 Comments