Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Audible Review - 5 Stars - Ashley & Jeff: Éveiller Drive, Book 5 by Melanie James Narrated by Hollie Jackson


Ashley & Jeff: Éveiller Drive, Book 5

by Melanie James
Narrated by Hollie Jackson

Reviewed: 7/6/15

"Step Kids From HELL"

What made the experience of listening to Ashley & Jeff the most enjoyable?
This couple really works hard to get back that spark. I have read the book but listening to it makes it so real.

What other book might you compare Ashley & Jeff to and why?
All this books in this fantastic series. They each are about a couple who have to endure many obstacles in some cases
to get back that spark in their marriage and in their lives.

What about Hollie Jackson’s performance did you like?
The narrator brings this couple forefront and I actually thought I was right there.

Was this a book you wanted to listen to all in one sitting?
I really did enjoy listening to this book and yes I listened to it in one sitting.

Any additional comments?
Fantastic couple, they really have some obstacles with older kids and the whole step mom , step kids dilemma
You are the author of this review

Post a Comment

0 Comments