Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Highland Wolf Clan (A Highlander's Return, #5) by A.K. Michaels @AvaKMichaels



Book: Highland Wolf Clan (A Highlander's Return, #5)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 7/3/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Grant and his new mate Shelly have landed in Scotland heading to his pack land. Scotty his best friend is now his Beta. Not all are thrilled to meet Grant’s new mate including his awful father. Shelly tries to see the good in all so when she is duped into thinking one of Grant’s long time friends Nancy is her friend well it could mean her life or someone’s death. What a fantastic continuous of this series. I cannot wait to see what the author has in store for us next.
I love this shifter series and I enjoy how the author continues with where things leaves us in the previous stories.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25851937-highland-wolf-clan

Post a Comment

0 Comments