Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - My Demons (The Angel Trilogy #2) by Kimberly Blalock


Book: My Demons (The Angel Trilogy #2)
Author: Kimberly Blalock
Publication Date: 3/24/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Wow what can I say about the second book in this fantastic series?  Abby is still recovering from the accident that kept her hospitalized for sometime. She also is starting to get her memory back of the last year of her life. She is now living back in her family home because her parents want to take care of her along with her best friend Amy.

Ethan has no idea what to do since Abby does not really remember him as she does Marco. He does know he is going to kill Marco. Everything transpires, Ethan is taken, and Abby is ganging up with Ethan’s friends to go bust him out.
The adventure takes her across the country. Abby is finding she is much stronger than she has ever thought she was.

In time Abby finally realizes its Ethan she loves and just when she lets him know things spiral out of control again for this couple. Will this couple ever get their happy ever after?
Well I don't know because we have a not so nice cliffhanger so I will be patiently awaiting the next book in this series.
I can not recommend this book enough if you love action, suspense, HOT, dark , twisted romances.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24882788-my-demons

Post a Comment

0 Comments