Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - 5 Stars- Gertie's Paranormal Plantation by Author: Melanie James Narrated By: Hollie Jackson @AutMelanieJames



Audible Book: Gertie's Paranormal Plantation
Author: Melanie James
Narrated By: Hollie Jackson
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
"Make sure to have your depends under garments!!!!"


Would you listen to Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy again? Why?
Oh my gosh yes I would. Why? If you need a serious pick you up , gut busting funny laugh yourself silly kind of book this would be the go to one.

What other book might you compare Gertie's Paranormal Plantation: A Paranormal Romantic Comedy to and why?
The other has another series of books Literal Leigh Series and Gertie is in them and they are also gut busting funny

What about Hollie Jackson’s performance did you like?
Hollie Jackson is truly wonderful in this book I loved the German talk she did for Gerties boyfriend Brad

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
it made me smile, laugh, giggle I am sure people thought I was nuts as I was driving while listening

Any additional comments?
Fantastic book !!



Audible Book Link: 
http://www.audible.com/pd/Romance/Gerties-Paranormal-Plantation-A-Paranormal-Romantic-Comedy-Audiobook/B013PUJWIW

Post a Comment

0 Comments