Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - The Rough Mating of a Vampire (The Vampire Coalition 0.5)by J.S. Scott



Book: The Rough Mating of a Vampire (The Vampire Coalition 0.5)
Author: J.S. Scott
Publication Date: 4/27/2012
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author .
This is the first book in this series and it’s a short but sexy read. Adare has found his mate Kristin and they are preparing for their bonding, which will bring both souls together. Adare is a very dominate vampire but when it comes to Kristin he only dominates in the bedroom which she is ok with.

I enjoyed this short book although I wish I had been given more of a story line for this couple such as how they met etc. But it was overall a wonderful read.

This book was free on Amazon

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13629032-the-rough-mating-of-a-vampire

Post a Comment

0 Comments