Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Storm (Storm MC #1) by Nina Levine



Book: Storm (Storm MC #1)
Author: Nina Levine
Publication Date: 11/21/2013
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

New to me author.
I have found recently out of all the genre's I have read and reviewed I love MC books so when asked If would like to review on this series of course I jumped on that.

In this book, we have Madison Cole a woman who has been through hell itself and is just getting her life back in order or is she?
Madison has been raised in the biker world her father is the President of Storm Biker Club. Her brother Scott is the VP.  Madison has loved J from the moment she met him when she was young. He is a member of the club. But many things transpired and next thing you know JP is killing a man who attacked Madison and now she is drinking away her issues. She is then asked to leave the area by JP after telling her he no longer wants her.

She moves on and gets herself cleaned up only to learn another biker group’s leader is on the hunt for her. She must go back now to face all the demons that await her within her family.

I enjoy this book and am on to the next one.


This book is free on most book sites including Amazon.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18517009-storm

Post a Comment

0 Comments