Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: Guilty Pleasures (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #1)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 8/3/2004
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I have read this series before over a year ago and now is my second time around. This book begins it all for necromancer Anita Blake. But not only does Anita raise the dead she also kills vampires and anything else needing killed.
Anita is one tough cookie but has she met her match with this master vampire ? Can she save not only herself but Jean Claude also?

I loved this book I read another short story that was a prequel to it. The authors writing style is strong, the action is nonstop and the romance well its not to hot in this one. If you like a ton of paranormal beings then grab the book and get reading.

I got this book from my local library

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30281.Guilty_Pleasures

Post a Comment

0 Comments