Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review- 5 Stars - The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2) by Laurell K Hamilton


Book: The Laughing Corpse (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter #2)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 8/2/2005
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Book 2 is wickedly good. We get our vampires of course but now we are dealing with Voodoo and priestesses. Anita has her hands full as usual; it seems being a dead raiser is not all she will be doing. Someone is raising crazy zombies and they are killing entire families in a gruesome way. I really enjoyed this book and now I am on to the next.


I got this book from my local library. This is my second time reading this series.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15309.The_Laughing_Corpse

Post a Comment

0 Comments